Saturday, April 2, 2011

Birthdays!!!

So I'm going to a birthday party tonight. Actually, a surprise 40th birthday party that my friend, Rhonda, is throwing for her boyfriend, Craig. While browsing the Internet for ideas for a gag gift/card, I came across an image that showed a fortune cookie with this fortune in it: Confucius says "Old age is like underwear. It creeps up on you." Perfect! The idea was born. A little more searching for just the right fortune cookie images and I was well on my way. I used leftover October Afternoon paper that I had leftover from the layout I created last night, and some Jillibean that's been wasting away in my stash (I prob have 3 more sheets of it - not joking!)



Rhonda's birthday is Monday, so although the party is for Craig, I had to whip something up for her, too! I had originally purchased this Crate paper, Echo Park stickers and Imaginisce rub-ons to create a Spring layout (whenever that arrives!) But I diverted it to this card instead. I've only had this product for about a month, but I'm happy I used it here. I'm sure that by the time I actually create that Spring layout, I will want to use something different anyway.

1 comment: