Monday, June 15, 2009

Heaven found... North of Guelph!!!










OMG... I just spent the most AMAZING weekend at a scrapbooking retreat north of Guelph. Younique Scrapbooking Retreats is a fab. B&B with an excellent scrap room with ample room for 8 - 10 people. This place is well equipped with natural light lamps on every table, several die cutting machines with lots and lots of dies, inks, stamps... even a little shop downstairs if you feel the need to pick up a few extras while there (...as if I'd ever do that :)

I couldn't possibly describe the meals we ate and do them any sort of justice. Let's just say... you won't be disappointed. You may want to diet before going, though, as there's just so many yummy things - too hard to restrict yourself while there.

Oddly enough, I don't have a single picture on the scrapbooking area itself. I think this is probably because in the end - that became almost secondary to the beautiful surroundings and the wonderful hospitality that Heather and Dan (the owners) showed us. They took great care of us and I'm thankful to them both.

Note: The 2 cats, Miko and Uki (excuse me if I've spelled their names wrong) were pretty cute, too! >^..^< >^..^<

2 comments:

  1. Well, I've heard that comments aren't working... and I agree, things here seem to be acting a bit strange. I've checked my settings and it all 'looks' correct. Hmm... maybe my comments went on vacation with Helen's blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm... not sure how this was going for people before, but I just posted by selecting my account: Google for me, but other options are LiveJournal, WordPress, TypePad, AIM or OpenID... not familiar with most of these. Anyway, once you login to your 'bloggin' account (you don't need a blog to create one), then you can comment.

    ReplyDelete