Monday, July 27, 2009

Rearview Mirror





I quite like this layout. I took the photo while driving around the Shelburne area. We were at a point in the road that was sheltered from the ocean views, so not much to look at. This is me having some fun while waiting for something interesting to take a picture of. I was originally trying to get Dylan (who has recently developed a distaste for the camera).
I created the layout using scraps from various Studio Calico kits, the camera stamp from the July kit "Documentary" (love it!) , and some other stuff I had laying around - including the wooden letters from the Dollarama.
Props to Megan Klauer in the Studio Calico gallery for the design inspiration in her 'always FRIENDS no matter what' layout.

1 comment:

  1. Teri... I was anxious to see this one finished, and it rocks! Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete