Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The Scrapping Bug - May Sneak Peek

So this is my first Reveal as a Designer for The Scrapping Bug.  I used the acrylic journaling tag set and added more pages using supplies from my May kit to create this mini book about things that 'Make Me Happy'.  I plan to keep it on my desk at work.  On those days that are 'less than perfect' I will look at my book to remind me of the many blessings in my life :)











Supplies List:  
Acrylic journaling tag set - Maya Road; Patterned Paper - Pink Paislee, JilliBean, October Afternoon, Crate Paper; Cardstock - Bazzill; Flowers - Prima; Letters - My Little Shoebox, Maya Road; Punch - Martha Stewart (crab); Stamps - Pink Paislee, Studio Calico; Ink - ColorBox; Misc - Ribbon, Hot Dog on 2nd-last page created by me with cardstock, my trusty scissors, ink and a little ol' imagination :)

Make sure to visit The Bug DT Gallery to see what the other DT members have been up to!

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love this mini album. I have those acrylic tags and am thinking that I need to do something similar with them.

    ReplyDelete